Monday, 30 July 2012

Fifty Shades Darker by EL James

After reading the first book (Fifty Shades of Grey) I jumped straight into the second book after an ending that left me wanting more.


Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker by EL James
I found Fifty Shades Darker to be just as pleasurable, if not more so, than the first. I found it truly effortless to get lost in the dream world that EL James shaped, in Christian’s excellence, the worship amid the two characters, and was able to feel that I was actually living in the world that Ana was. Several of the sex scenes still surprise me, even after reading the primary book, but EL James has twisted a boy meets girl tale into something which will sell, jolt and generate wonder. The tale of Ana and Christian continues, though it has a much more loving twist in the second book which I am thankful for… you can’t beat a bit of romance! With twists and turns I didn’t see approaching, it kept me longing for more, reading until my eyes would no longer stay open!

The story had such a feel good factor that I had a permanent silly grin on my face from beginning to end and it’s still there now! I strangely can’t help but feel that Mr Book, aka Uncle Book, has some of the same attributes as Christian Grey… protective, lovely hairy chest and the rare excitable side that you see from Christian!

I would highly recommend Fifty Shades Darker to any woman over 18 who are willing to keep an open mind.

Kindest Regards,
Mrs Book

No comments:

Post a Comment